Do you know of any City street lights that are out at night or on during the day, cycling on and off or not coming on at all? If so, you can:
- Report it directly to KU Energy at https://lge-ku.com/outages/report/streetlight or call (800) 981-0600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling City Hall: 502-857-4576
- They will make every effort to repair the light within 48 hours of this request. Some repairs may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances, such as the nature of the repair or weather-related events. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if the repairs are not made within seven (7) days. KU urges customers to report street light outages: “Customers can reduce repair time and increase the safety of their neighborhood by reporting street light outages to KU online or over the phone.”
Please be sure you have the following information to help expedite the process:
- A property address where the light pole is located. If no address is available the nearest cross streets will do.
- The pole number. This is the set of numbers (a 2 or 3 digit number over another 2 or 3 digit number) on the pole.
- The issue with the light. Is it out? Is it on all the time? Is the cover falling off?